Posted: 12:55 am Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
I found this list, several of these I will be doing later on today….
- Listen to WBAB, call into the station and chat with the jocks, who have driven there just to bring you that music.
- Play a board game. Choose an old-school one you have not played in forever. Props if it’s called Mall Madness.
- Find a good hill within walking distance and go sledding!
- Make snow angels!
- Transform your bathroom into a home spa. Light scented candles, fill a bath with bubbles and hot water, and relax. Give yourself a manicure and pedicure. Use all those samples of expensive spa products that are taking up space in the bottom drawer of your bathroom vanity!
- Start reading a new book.
- Binge watch that television show you’ve been hearing so much about.
- Have a movie marathon. Pick a genre (romantic comedy, period drama, etc.) or actress (Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, etc.) and watch three movies in a row.
- Throw a snowed-in dinner. Call your friends or family members who live within walking distance to your house. Ask them to bring over whatever wine and provisions they have on hand and throw an impromptu dinner party.
- Clean out your closet. You’re stuck at home, so you might as well do something productive!
- Get lost on Pinterest. That gallery wall you’ve been wanting to find pictures for? Use this time to find them now!
- Pull out your sewing kit and mend any sweaters or clothes that have holes in them.
- Open a good bottle of wine that you have been saving for a special occasion and enjoy it with a plate of scrambled eggs.
- Take an online course. Now’s the time to finally learn to make your own website.
- Experiment with different hairstyles.
- Play dress-up in your own closet. You’ve probably got something coming up that you need an outfit for, right? Figure out what you are going to wear on that date, job interview, or trip now.
- Put on your snow clothes and go outside for a snow romp!
- Do a little online shopping.
- Make Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Have a “crafternoon”: Do some painting, scrap booking!
- Learn everything there is to know about contouring.
- Plan your next vacation!
- Organize your linen closet.
- Change up the furniture layout in your apartment or living room.
- You have nothing to do and no where to be, so just relax and be happy.
- STAY HOME!
- Catch up on your sleeping.